mercoledì 9 novembre 2011

The Music

Foreskin Man - The Music

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Mmmm ooohhhh

While you’re out saving boys from the knife

I can’t help feeling lonely in my life

I know it’s a calling that must be answered

They’re not the only ones who need to be pampered



I get relief knowing you put cutters away

But a girl still needs time for foreplay

When the doc and mohel are behind bars

Let me help you forget about those scars



Foreskin Man, I need your lovin’ tonight

It’s the only thing that makes me feel right

Foreskin Man, I want that slip and slide

Won’t you please come glide inside?



Foreskin Man, I miss your gentle caress

My body cries for you, I do confess

Foreskin Man, visit my balcony

Being gone this long is a felony



I’ll cheer for you on tonight’s news

When they talk about your latest rescues

And while my heart aches for a rendezvous

I trust you’ll return when my time is due



Performed by Vulva Girl
Words by Matthew Hess
Music by The Intactivist Underground
Executive Producer: Matthew Hess
Label: MGMbill Records




DOWNLOAD -> http://foreskinman.com/ForeskinMan/Music/F...eskin%20Man.mp3